Monday, January 13, 2014

Project Life Week 2

Well I didn't mean to use the Sunshine Core Kit this week because I used it last week, but for some reason while I was editing photos I imagined that we were in Week 1! I should have used the next kit alphabetically, which for me is Clementine. I certainly won't be re-doing this week but I just know having two weeks in a row of Sunshine is going to bug me! I will blame lack of sleep.  Due to some extreme temperatures here last week, we had a few rough nights.  Between the dog yelping until I reluctantly let her in and my little people waking up thirsty and sweaty, by last night I was pretty wrecked.  I was also anxiously watching the reports and updates of some devastating bushfires not far from where we live.  We have many friends who live in the Perth Hills, and we are still waiting on news about whether their homes could be saved.  As I type this 44 homes are known to be lost, but the authorities have a lot of work to do before they can give a final number.

Anyway, onto my Week 2 pages.  





I added a cut file from Chic Tags and a flair button from Button It on Etsy.  Whenever I am cutting for other projects with my Silhouette Cameo I try to fill up whatever space is left on the mat with little cut files that I can use in my Project Life pages.  They are all sitting in a little tin on my desk, so I just go through them when I put my PL pages together.  Very handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment