Saturday, January 11, 2014

On a Scrapbooking Binge!

My creativity is at an all-time high at the moment and cardstock, patterned papers and embellishments have been flying around my little craft room.  It feels good to just sit down and create without having to force things along with sketches and mood boards for inspiration.

This first layout features the Sundrifter Collection from Studio Calico and I had a lot of fun layering up a lot of embellishments- layering is something I've struggled with a little bit in the past, but I love the look so I keep practising!







Next up I used the Snippets Collection also from Studio Calico and this page has 6 photos on it but I still managed to preserve a lot of white space on the page.  When I have a lot of photos to fit on a layout I usually use a grid formation, but this time I thought I'd try something different and use a combination of 2"x3" and 3"x4" photos.







I created many more layouts this week but I could only share these two with you right now, and hopefully this creativity kick continues- I'm having a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment