Thursday, January 2, 2014

Elf on the Shelf Mini Album

Our Elf on the Shelf joined us towards the end of November and I just knew I wanted to make a mini album to record his time with us.  I don't do many mini albums but when I was given a Heidi Swapp Believe Album when I attended her workshop, I knew straight away that I would use the album to document the adventures of Elvis, our Elf.

I used products from the Believe Collection (from the workshop kit), some leftovers from my December Daily Kit, some flair from StudioFourteen40 and some bits and pieces from my stash.

This is where it gets VERY photo-heavy, so consider yourselves warned!













































PHEW!  If you made it this far, well done and thank you!  

I really enjoyed the process of making this little book- who knows, there might be more mini albums this year ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment