Sunday, May 19, 2013

Project Life Week Twenty

I'm back again!  This time I want to share PL Week 20.  This week I've used the Project Life Jade Edition and I love it.  I especially love the filler cards in this core kit.  This week saw me start the 12WBT which was a struggle at the start of the week when I caught an awful tummy bug that has been going around.  I was back on track by Tuesday afternoon thankfully.

I also downloaded to my iPad the much-anticipated App developed by Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess fame.  You will see some doodles added to some of my photos- the sneakers one and the one with the big white heart.  It didn't take long for Elsie and Emma's fans to get their App to #1 on the App-store chart and I can't wait for it to be available for Android so I can use it on my htc phone.

The little camera flair sitting on the filler card is from the Etsy store Button It.

Here's the LHS.....



Here is the RHS....



And here is the whole she-bang!




No comments:

Post a Comment