Saturday, May 18, 2013

I've been keeping a little secret......




I am excited to now be able to tell you that I have joined the  Design Team at Tomorrow's Memories!  When a lot of bricks and mortar scrapbooking stores here in Perth are closing their doors, Tomorrow's Memories in Bassendean is going strong and celebrated their 9th Birthday today with a morning tea and auction to raise money for The Cancer Council.  I spent a little bit of time there in between kids' activities this morning and that little shop was jam-packed with lovely ladies bidding on items very enthusiastically and having a good giggle too.  Clori, Jo and Vicki have created a gorgeous shop with lots and lots of scrappy goodness.  The shop is inside an old building that used to be the Post Office so it has lots of character, as well as being very easy to spot as you drive down Old Perth Road.


I am looking forward to working with the TM team and from what I saw this morning, it should be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment