Friday, May 17, 2013

LPS Colour Challenge #4

It's Colour Challenge time again at Life.Paper.Scrapbook and our sponsor The Scrapbook Store is awarding the winner a AU$20 gift voucher for their store.  The Scrapbook Store is located in my hometown, Perth, Western Australia and they are a Scrapbooking andCraft online retailer.





Let's get to the challenge then!  Here is the inspiration photo.....





I really would have liked to make a scrapbook layout but the colours were a bit too pretty for my boy-themed pages.  However, it was easy to come up with a card.....




Apologies for the dark photos- it was dark and dreary for days the week I made this card :-(

All supplies were from Stampin' Up and their hexagon embossing folder is my current fave for making backgrounds.

I hope you will play along with us at LPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment