Monday, March 30, 2015

Scrappy Canary | "Sliders" February "Brave" Kit Layout Share




I'm back with another layout share using the February "Brave" Scrapbook Kit and the "Fierce" Embellishment Kit. It's another 8.5"x11" layout but I decided to put everything on an angle instead of straight up and down as I would normally with a design like this.  I went for a simple colour palette of mint, black and white/cream.



Once again, I busted out the frames from the kit and added some patterned paper to the back and a feather sticker on top.





I used the Thickers in the kit for my title and stitched them to my photo to cover up the ugly backgound.




I matted one of the label stickers on a scrap piece of the green paper and notched it to match the sticker.  



Some machine stitching and ink splats finished this simple layout nicely!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment