Saturday, March 28, 2015

Scrappy Canary | "Happy Day" February "Brave" Scrapbook Kit Layout Share



I'm back with another layout share using the February "Brave" Scrapbook Kit and the "Fierce" Embellishment Kit


I love how this layout turned out- I love the scripty font on the gold rub-on title "Happy Day" and I highlighted it with some watercolouring on my background.





The gold foil polka dot paper is just gorgeous and I used little bits of gold throughout my page to complement the paper and the title.  Isn't that dream-catcher sticker sweet?




I used more of the rub-ons to create this cluster and again, lightly watercoloured over it- the rub-ons resist the paint ;-)



I love these feather die-cuts so I created another cluster using those and some stickers from the sticker sheet.


See you again soon and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment