Sunday, November 24, 2013

Project Life Week 47

I'm back with another week of Project Life to share.  I know many are finding it hard to stay motivated with their memory keeping at this busy time of year, but I am still loving this process.

This week I used the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Mini Kit and although I am more used to using a full core kit, I never struggle to find what I want to complete my page whenever I use this kit.  I guess that's the biggest advantage of buying the PL kits digitally- you can modify the cards to make journalling strips, crop them to suit and of course you can use each card over and over.

Here is the LHS.....



Here is the RHS.....




And here is the whole week.....




I am so pleased (ok, pretty darn proud) that I have managed to keep up to date, with most weeks being completed Sunday night or Monday morning.  I really hope I can continue this routine into next year!  Please share your tips for keeping on track with PL in the comments- I always love to hear everyone's little tricks ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment