Sunday, November 10, 2013

Project Life Week 45

It's that time again- I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by!  I have started my Christmas shopping but there is still much to do with school finishing in about four weeks.

This week I used the Jade Edition of Project Life and I also added cut files from Ali Edwards and Chic Tags.  I could have easily added the .png images digitally while I was working in Photoshop, but I usually leave the "embellishing" (if you can call it that) until everything is in it's pocket and I can see where I need to add a little somethin'.  Hence, I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the files and then just glued them into place.

Here is the LHS.....




Here is the RHS.....





And here is the whole week.....




Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment