Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tomorrow's Memories Project Pack | Basic Grey Knee Highs and Bow Ties

This week I received a new Project Pack from Tomorrow's Memories and was excited to see some papers from Basic Grey's Knee Highs and Bow Ties Collection.  I have most of this collection in my stash and it is perfect for little boys' pages.

These Project Packs are designed with the beginner/intermediate scrapper in mind, so you know you can pick up a pack and put the page together quickly and easily.  Everything you see on my page was in the pack apart from the mist that I dripped, the chipboard alphas and the Distress Ink (Mowed Lawn) that I used to colour the chipboard alphas and the bracket.





This was a super-fun pack to work with so get your quick from Tomorrow's Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment