Monday, September 2, 2013

Project Life Week 35

It's Monday again already and I have another Project Life spread to share.  This week I used the Jade Digital Core Edition.  

It was Father's Day on Sunday so I added a card made from this digital printable freebie from One Charming Party and put it alongside a card featuring photos I pinched from my husband's Facebook pics.  He spent the day exploring Tianjin and posted a photo of his lunch choices- some dried fish or McDonald's.  He was perplexed by the appearance of a black bun on the Maccas menu!

I added one embellishment this week- a super-cute camera puffy sticker from Skipping5.

Here's the left side.....



Here is the right.....




Here is the whole week.....




And here is that sweet little Skipping 5 puffy sticker.




Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment