Sunday, September 15, 2013

Layout Share | Studio Calico Atlantic Collection....Again ;-)

I had another photo from the day we took an impromptu drive to the beach and so naturally I reached for the Atlantic Collection from Studio Calico again.  I also utilised my Silhouette Cameo to cut the background and my title.  Gosh I am still amazed by what this machine can do, and how it cuts like a knife through butter every time, even when my blade and mat are probably overdue replacement!  I layered lots of bits and pieces including a folded piece from a white paper bag behind my photo and added a scattering of sequins instead of my usual ink splatters.  I dithered around with this layout for ages- the mojo just wasn't flowing- but I am really pleased with how it eventually turned out.





No comments:

Post a Comment