Monday, April 1, 2013

Project Life Week Thirteen

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you've all had a fun long weekend filled with special times with the ones you love.  This week I have used the Project Life Midnight Edition which will be a hot item when the physical kits are available in a couple of months time.  In black, white, kraft and orange, this edition co-ordinates beautifully with the Seafoam Edition but on it's own I think it would work really well for a wedding album.  The only item I added that wasn't from the kit is the "Love" speech bubble that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo machine.

We had a fairly low-key Easter with a couple of outings and way too much chocolate consumed ;-)  

Here's my LHS.....




Here's my RHS......




And here's the entire week.......




Enjoy what's left of the Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment