Monday, April 8, 2013

Project Life Week Fourteen

Week 14 was another fairly routine week with the highlights being Master Six being awarded a commendation at Assembly and my 40th Birthday-eek!

This week I used the Seafoam Edition with some extra goodies from Ali Edwards and Cathy Zielske. There is also a little wooden veneer camera from Studio Calico. I am still loving the approach I've taken this year- clean and simple in design and entirely digital/hybrid- and I think it has helped to keep me enjoying the process each week rather than seeing as a chore.  

As always, click on the images below to enlarge them.

Here is the LHS....



Here is the RHS....



And here is the entire spread....



The next digital PL edition went live at acdigitals.com and it's aptly named Cinnamon.  On first glance I though "Yuck" but I've been back for a second, and a third, and a fourth look and if I ignore the cards that I really dislike, what's left is pretty nice.  I'm yet to decide if I'll go ahead and purchase it, but if I do, you'll see it here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment