Saturday, May 23, 2015

Scrappy Canary | April "Mayfair" Kit


I'm back with another layout share using the Scrappy Canary April "Mayfair" Scrapbook Kit.  I also used the free printables that newsletter subscribers recently received.  This is a 8.5"x11" page and I decided to make a  feature of the papers in the kit and to create most of my background with paper- something I rarely do!  I love the large letter stickers in the kit and made a simple title with them- I really like how those colours pop against the dark blue background paper.



I made a small banner from the polka-dot transparency and fussy-cut the "Lovely" word from one of the patterned papers to make this cluster.



Here are some of the printables in action and I used one of the cool paperclips in the kit here as well.

My date label was also from the printables sheet and I discovered that puffy stickers are really easy to stitch through ;-)

I am having so much fun with the bold colours in this month's kit.  Don't forget to use the code LOUISE10 when you shop at Scrappy Canary for 10% off your purchase total.

No comments:

Post a Comment