Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Scrappy Canary | "Dream" | January Kit Layout Share



I'm back with another  layout created with the "Lots of Love" January Scrapbook Kit and the "Be Mine" January Embellishment Kit.  




I have to be honest and say I don't love this page.  I think I should have used a white cardstock base instead of kraft but at the time I thought the orange tones and mood of my photo would suit a darker background.  Oh well, I might not love it, but I sure don't hate it either- it's more of a "Meh" feeling.  

I do however, LOVE the gold polka dot vellum from the kit and I used it sparingly here so I could use it again on another page!  

This is an 8.5"x11" layout- a size I use often- and I used oranges, pinks and golds from the kit along with splashes of black.  I used a black Sharpie through a stencil to create some arrows - you thought it was a stamp didn't you?  I also added black and pink ink splats using Heidi Swapp Colour Shine and probably went just a little overboard LOL!




Black machine stitching and some black and white twine from my stash were added and the sequins are from my kit- loving sequins right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment