Monday, February 9, 2015

Project Life Week 5

It's been so so so very hot here in Perth, so much so, that we have only ventured outside when we absolutely have to!

The boys started their swimming lessons for the term and Samuel was a superstar at his very first lesson ever.  Oliver has been swimming during school time and I am sure that the children are finding that part of their school day the best.

This week I have another single-page layout and I have used the Slate Edition.  I have the physical kit for Slate (Christmas present from a couple of years ago) but I have the First and Last Page Cards in digital form.  I was able to take one of these and add a photo and some journalling while I had Photoshop open.  The Title card and filler cards for this page were from the physical kit.

Here is Week 5.....



Apologies for the glare- I just couldn't find a good spot to take this photo!  I hope to see you next week for Week 6 and since it will face this page, I will be using Slate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment