Monday, March 3, 2014

Life Paper Scrapbook | March Sketch



It's time for another sketch at Life.Paper.Scrapbook and this month's sponsor is Scrapbook Circle,  a monthly kit club committed to bringing you the newest scrapbooking products delivered right to your door.


Here's a little word from Lisa at Scrapbook Circle....

Ever since I was young, it has been important to me to document the stories of my life. From the time I received my first camera when I was eight years old until now, taking pictures and organizing them to tell stories has been an important part of my life.
In 2006 my dear friend, Crystal, and I decided to share our love of scrapbooking with others and we started Scrapbook Circle. It has been such a fabulous adventure to get to share our passion for preserving memories with others. After about a year and a half of running Scrapbook Circle, Crystal decided that she needed to focus more time on her family, so she turned her responsibilities over to me.
It is such a blessing to be able to preserve my family’s memories and I’m sure you feel the same way about preserving your memories.
Lisa Andrews




Here's the sketch we're playing with.....



I pulled out some supplies from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook Collection and created this page about my big boy and how sometimes you need to give new things your best shot to see what you are truly capable of.











I used a cut file from the Silhouette Online Store to create my title down the bottom and rather than glue all those fiddly bits, I stitched them down.

I hope you will pop on over to LPS for more inspiration from the Design Team and for all the challenge details.

No comments:

Post a Comment