Monday, March 17, 2014

Life Paper Scrapbook | March Mood Board


Our sponsor for this challenge is Mei Li Paperie.



Based out of Hong Kong, Mei Li Paperie is the world’s newest online scrapbooking shop. Shipping worldwide, they strive to bring everyone the latest scrapbooking supplies no matter where you are. With low shipping rates (free for orders over $50USD!) their goal is to get you what you want when & where you want it… not six weeks later! They are the answer to those long wait times and crazy shipping fees that have plagued international scrapbookers.

Our prize this month is a US$35 Gift Card to spend in the Mei Li Paperie store.

We have a gorgeous March mood board this month- it's organic colours and botanical theme are beautiful and I knew immediately which products I would be using.




I recently designed a class using a new collection coming soon from Kaisercraft and I knew the leftovers would be perfect!











I used every last scrap I had from those papers and added a few little bits and pieces from my stash for some extra details.

Be sure to head over to LPS for all the challenge details and for lots of inspiration from the other Design Team girls :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment