Monday, October 21, 2013

Project Life Week 42

Week 42 saw our big boy head back to school for Term 4 and a return to our normal routine.  I function best when there is routine and order, but for short periods of time throughout the year (ie school holidays) it is ok to deviate a little from "the plan".

This week I used Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and I just love the colour palette of navy, pink and mint green.  As usual I just "cut up" and "pasted" down the elements to suit my PL style.  I had a lot of very grainy and blurry phone pics this week so I tried to use small versions of the ones I really felt needed to be included.

I added one "real" embellishment this week- a little wood veneer bird from Studio Calico.

Here is the LHS.....



Here is the RHS.....




Here is the entire week.....




See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment