Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Layout Share | Basic Grey

Last Friday night I went to a Moonlight Scrap at my favourite little bricks and mortar scrapbooking store, Tomorrow's Memories and despite lots of chatter and laughter, I did manage to produce a layout and about half of another one.

Once again I dug around in my stash for some older product  and found some leftover Archaic by Basic Grey and thought it would go well with this layout about our new block of land.  It's quite rocky up there on the block, and these papers had a kind of rocky looking prehistoric vibe going on.







I reckon I bought this collection about 6 years ago, so I was a bit worried that the rub-ons wouldn't come off the backing sheet easily, but they went onto my project like butter.  Just shows what great quality you get from Basic Grey :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment