Thursday, July 25, 2013

Water Play Layout

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share a layout I made using Studio Calico's Atlantic Collection.  I fell in love with this collection when it first came out but didn't buy it straight away because I wasn't sure it suited my style of scrapbooking.  But I couldn't get it out of my head and eventually succumbed and bought it.  Then it sat untouched in my stash for ages.  I just couldn't bear to cut into it without being really sure I could make something that did it justice.  Then I told myself "It's only paper you silly woman!" and went to work with these photos of my littlest guy playing in the water play area at his favourite playground.



I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out some clouds and a sun from patterned paper and the vellum.




I adore the cork embellies and who'd have thought I would ever use sequins on a layout LOL!



I snuck in a tag from Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm.....so many nautical-themed products around at the moment :-)



I will admit, these papers are much better off being used than being hoarded in my stash ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment