Saturday, June 8, 2013

Tomorrow's Memories Project Pack Layout

Happy Saturday everyone!  I feel a bit lost today- we had a scheduled power interruption today and it's thrown me all out of whack :-/  The big boy had Auskick this morning and then I took the boys to The Margaret River Chocolate Company for lunch and all my usual Saturday tasks have been neglected.  The power is back on now and the to-do list is calling but not before I update the ol' bloggedy-blog.

Today I want to share a layout I did for Tomorrow's Memories.  Everything you need to create this layout (except the title) is available from the store in a Project Pack.  Nice and simple, just the way I like it.  The supplies in the pack are a long way away from what I would normally use but I was up for the challenge of stepping out of my comfort zone and this was the result.....








There were lots of pretty papers and things in the pack- pretty is not my usual thing- but I had fun with trying to incorporate all of the elements on my boy page.  The title was cut from cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo but of course you could use any alphas to make your title.

Be sure to pop in to Tomorrow's Memories and grab a Project Pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment