Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook Colour Challenge

Life.Paper.Scrapbook Magazine's first Colour Challenge is underway and there is plenty to be inspired by in this delicious image.


Our good friends at Freckled Fawn are sponsoring the challenge and a $20 gift voucher is up for grabs.



Alrighty then- let's have a look at what I created......







When I saw the yellow, orange and hot pink in the Inspiration Photo, I immediately thought of this collection from Amy Tangerine. Even though this layout features my eldest son, I was happy to include a pop of hot pink.  







I couldn't resist making a couple of cards as well........



I was not only inspired by the colour scheme in the photo, but also by the citrus segments.  I decided to put my Silhouette Cameo to work and cut this "arrow-sun" image from different colours of cardstock and then put the different coloured pieces back in the negative spaces left in the yellow piece.  I also cut "You are my Sunshine" with the Cameo.




This card was purely inspired by the bright colours and I used two stamp sets from Avery Elle to create both the background and the white embossed sentiment.

The first issue of Life.Paper.Scrapbook Magazine is really starting to take shape, but there is still room for you to have your own work featured.  For all the details on how to submit your paper creations, go here.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook for the Colour Challenge this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment