Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Holiday Card Workshop Day 1

I've started another class at Online Card Classes and this one is called Holiday Card Workshop.  The delightful and talented duo of Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire have prepared what looks to be another fantastic class and it looks like a lot of my classmates from previous classes have enrolled again.  Day 1 went live last night (Perth time) and Kristina featured a 3x3 inch gift card and she demonstrated colouring with both coloured pencils and with Copics.  I was inspired to make my own little gift card and coloured my gingerbread man with coloured pencils.  I blended my shades with baby oil- many stampers use Gamsol- and masked off the hat before stamping my little man.  Just wish I'd stamped him a little higher to give the hat a better fit!



Jennifer shared some terrific ideas for creating a cheat-sheet when mass producing stamped backgrounds and she also did some clever masking on her card.  The result was a lovely card that looked way more complicated than it was.  I hope to try this out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment