Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy First Birthday!

Made at Number 27 has just had it's First Birthday!  My goal when I started M@#27 was to generate enough income to pay for my crafty hobbies, and although it's not quite there yet, I've been really encouraged by the support from my family and friends.  So now is the time to take stock, re-evaluate and set some new goals.  My crafty life is so much richer than what you've all seen through the Facebook Page and I want to start sharing all of it with you.  The recent changes to Facebook and the way they manage Pages has given me the boot up the bottom I needed to make some changes and take some risks.

I will be slowly moving all my stock from the FB page to my new Madeit Store where hopefully many more handmade-lovers will see what I do.  I'll still be taking orders for custom items- just drop me a line! 

Starting this blog will allow me to showcase my work in a way that is more effective in reaching the crafty communities I love to work with, and to hopefully provide a more interesting way for all of my current followers to stay engaged.

So I hope you will all join me on the next leg of the journey.  Please leave comments, feedback or any advice you might have :-)

{Image credit: justfindit4u.com}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment