Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Kraft Plus | March Challenge


I am playing along again at Kraft Plus and once again the challenge is a ripper!


The challenge is to use this sketch and add some houndstooth, all on a Kraft base of course.

I pulled out an older collection from Basic Grey called "Knee-highs & Bow-ties" to scrap this layout that celebrates the wonderful imagination that my youngest son possesses.

I used my Silhouette Cameo, a cut-file from the Silhouette Online Store and some stencil material to create a houndstooth patterned stencil.  I applied  Gathered Twigs Distress Ink through the stencil with an ink blending tool to give my Kraft background some subtle tone-on-tone texture.








I just love how the Kraft Plus challenges always get me to try new things- now I know how easy it is to make my own stencils with my Silhouette :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment