Saturday, January 16, 2016

Feeling Sketchy | Sketch #137

I needed a quick birthday card and had a stamped and watercoloured panel leftover from another project sitting on my desk.

When I need to whip something up fast, I like to play along with a challenge and Feeling Sketchy has this sketch for inspiration.



I made a shaker card using scraps of cardstock and vellum.  I used nesting dies from Spellbinders to create my panel and frame, layering up six frames for dimension.  I find this method is much easier than using foam tape to enclose the shaker material.  My stamped panel was created using a mixture of tiny images from Hero Arts and I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours.  The Hero Arts sentiment was stamped on vellum with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.






Thanks for dropping by!