Sunday, August 2, 2015

"Cute x 2" | Scrappy Canary June "Globe-Trotter" Kit


I'm back with another layout using the June "Globe-Trotter" Kit and I have used two small square photos on my 8.5" x 11" page.  I usually like to have my photos close to each other on my pages, but this time I decided to separate them and pop my title in between.  Instead of using my usual white cardstock background I decided to use yellow to match the patterned paper.




I die-cut my tag from patterned paper but you could easily do this with a paper trimmer.




A sprinkling of white Heidi Swapp Spray Ink really popped against the yellow background.


These die-cuts might be travel-themed but you can use them for so many other stories too.


Don't forget it's SALE time at the Scrappy Canary store.



No comments:

Post a Comment