Thursday, June 11, 2015

Scrappy Canary | May "Sweet Treat" Scrapbook Kit



Today I'm sharing a layout using the May "Sweet Treat" Scrapbook Kit. I had this photo of my boys sitting by the river and it was full of autumn colours.  This month's kit has some gold, kraft, orange, red and green in it so I pulled out all the supplies that I thought would suit.  As is usual for me, this layout is 8.5"x11".


I combined the foam glitter "hello" with the gold foil Thickers to create my title.


I used a die to create a tab from red patterned paper in the kit.


I scattered some hearts around the page as well as sequins from my stash.


Some flicks of black ink tied in the black print on some of the chipboard pieces.



Don't forget to check out all the new goodies in the Scrappy Canary Store and to use the code LOUISE10 for 10% off your purchase :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment