Thursday, April 30, 2015

Scrappy Canary | March "Playful" Kit Layout Share


I'm back with another layout share using the Scrappy Canary March "Playful" Scrapbook Kit.  I created an 8.5" x 11" page using mostly the Pinkfresh Studio products in the kit.  This is our dog Ebony and she doesn't feature in my scrapbook layouts anywhere near as much as she should!





I fussy-cut some of the elements from the patterned paper to create my own embellishments- I love to do that and it makes really good use of paper scraps. 



I added the darling wooden dots to my fussy-cut flowers.



I layered my photo on top some of the tissue paper that comes in the pack of overlays and placed one of the gold overlays on top of my photo.  



This page was so much fun to create- I am loving using products that I never would have picked out myself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment