Thursday, January 22, 2015

Scrappy Canary | "Here" | January Scrapbook Kit Layout Share

I am so excited to be sharing my first Scrappy Canary layout and I was even more excited to receive my "Lots of Love" January Scrapbook Kit and co-ordinating "Be Mine" January Embellishment Kit

I have boys, and at first glance, the pink in the kit scared me a little but then once I had a good ol' rummage through my box,  I knew I had the perfect elements to go with these photos of my littlest guy.  And of course the January Sketch made it even easier to make this page in under 15 minutes.....gotta love that ;-)




I love the Dear Lizzy words in the kit and for this page I coloured my word with silver and yellow Gelatos.





The Thickers were perfect for adding an "S" for Samuel to my banner.  And it's perfectly ok to add sequins to a "boy" page if you ask me!  




Some machine stitching and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine were all I needed to add. Be sure to visit Scrappy Canary to grab a kit and for tonnes of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment