Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Project Life Weeks 39 & 40

Oh my gosh I don't think I have ever been so far behind with Project Life.  In between school holidays, house guests and a bout of tonsilitis (again) for me, and DT commitments, PL just hasn't been happening.  But I refuse to get wound up about it and will slowly catch up over the next couple of weeks.

I have done single-page layouts for each of Weeks 39 and 40 using the Honey Core Kit.  For the sake of completing my pages quickly, I didn't add any physical embellishments.  Everything was done in Photoshop, printed and slipped into pockets.  It took me about 90 minutes to select photos, edit them, create my cards, print and slip into the pockets for the two pages.

Here is Week 39.....



And here is Week 40.....



Hoping to have Week 41 for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment