Monday, January 14, 2013

Project Life Week Two


This week I cracked into to my digital supplies and used the Seafoam core kit.  It was so easy to crop the journalling cards to square the corners and then just type away.  I forgot that when I print at my lab, sometimes a little bit of cropping occurs so I will reprint the cards involved next week.  I love the aqua, orange and grey colour combination of Seafoam but I think I will tire of it if I use it every week.  I'm tossing up whether to purchase Clementine and mix that in to my album - you'll have to stay tuned to see if I do LOL!

I've also changed my approach a little for this week.  Rather than giving a day-by-day breakdown of the week, I've simply included some highlights and I think I will continue to do this, especially when school resumes and describing our weekly activities becomes a little repetitive.

Here's Week Two....



No comments:

Post a Comment