Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life Week Four

Here's Week 4's layout and this week I mostly used Amy Tangerine's Ready, Set, Go Digital Collection available here.  For the second week I printed everything at home with my Epson Picturemate and I am still stunned at the quality of the prints from this little printer.  I had actually finished my layout during Master 2's nap on Sunday, photographed it and was getting ready to post it, when we decided to take a little impromptu outing which of course resulted in more photos being taken.  I toyed with the idea of including those pics in Week 5, but my OCD tendencies got the better of me, and I pulled out a flyer from a performance we saw at the zoo, and a quote card to make room for two photos from our little outing.  It was a pretty routine week with some short outings to let the boys get out and burn off some energy.





In addition to Amy Tangerine's collection there is an Ali Edwards "Circle of Life" Digi Stamp, a Cathy Zielske "For Reals" Journalling Card, a Marcy Penner "Right Now" card, a "Quoted card" from Kimberley Ranieri and a printable I found online to reference Australia Day.  I also included a screen-shot from a Skype conversation between my hubs and Master 6 where they discussed posting some of Daddy's birthday cake from China to Australia.  I love being able to include these little details.

I must also give a shout-out to the Project Life Australia Group on Facebook who celebrated their First Birthday this week with lots of fun and giveaways.  The girls in that group rock my world and they are collectively responsible for me not only being behind on housework, but also for chronic "enabling". Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. I love the paper under your title card Louise and the little feet are so cute... great page...

    ReplyDelete