Monday, January 28, 2013

JAI #148 Sketch Challenge

It's time to play along at Just Add Ink again and this week it's a sketch challenge.


I have missed my Perfectly Preserved Set from Stampin' Up so I decided to pull it out and make a Valentine's Day card.  I grabbed some Twitterpated DSP and the co-ordinating inks Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red.  I punched a border from RHR cardstock with a Martha Stewart border punch and stamped my sentiment with an alpha set from Typo (notice it's the same font as the Made at Number 27 font? Cool huh?) and a bow of Island Indigo bakers twine added a finishing touch.  The heart was punched from RHR cardstock and painted with a mixture of Perfect Pearls and water to add some shimmer.



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love your sentiment Louise. Your row of pears look great with that stand out shimmery heart. Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh very cute - first time I have noticed the hearts in the middle of these pears! Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the sketch this week at Just Add Ink! I love all the pops of red on this card :)

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, fun, card Louise! I love the colours of the pears. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Louise! Love the whole idea of your card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone- this was a fun card to make :-)

    ReplyDelete