Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Project Life Week 52 and Last Page

Phew!  My Project Life 2015 Album is complete and I can look forward to making plans for how I will tackle 2016.

I decided to stretch Week 52 into a two-page spread so that I could make a last page on the back of the RHS of Week 52 and finish the album neatly.  I have used the Clementine Edition for Week 52 and I really like the digital version of this kit because it comes with extra elements that can be added to photos and/or cards.

Here is the LHS.....



Here is the RHS.....


And here is the entire spread.....



For my last page I wanted to keep it simple and for it to co-ordinate with my monochromatic First Page.  I used the Midnight Edition and added a small photo of the four of us to one of the cards.



Thankyou so much for following along with my Project Life 2015- I will be back to soon to share how I will be approaching 2016 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment