Monday, January 18, 2016

Kraft Plus | January Challenge



I am playing along with Kraft Plus again and this month the challenge is all about incorporating your handwriting into your project.


I hate my handwriting but I know that in years to come, after I am long gone, anything with my handwriting on it will be treasured by my children and grandchildren.  I wish I had more things with my own mother's handwriting on them.

For this page, I wrote a letter to myself on a Kraft cardstock base offering words of wisdom and encouragement for the challenges I will face in the year ahead.  It was quite a therapeutic process, but once the process had served it's purpose, I partially obscured the writing with white gesso and watercolour paints.

I used leftover scraps from an old Scrappy Canary scrapbooking kit and came up with this.....






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment