Saturday, January 16, 2016

Feeling Sketchy | Sketch #137

I needed a quick birthday card and had a stamped and watercoloured panel leftover from another project sitting on my desk.

When I need to whip something up fast, I like to play along with a challenge and Feeling Sketchy has this sketch for inspiration.



I made a shaker card using scraps of cardstock and vellum.  I used nesting dies from Spellbinders to create my panel and frame, layering up six frames for dimension.  I find this method is much easier than using foam tape to enclose the shaker material.  My stamped panel was created using a mixture of tiny images from Hero Arts and I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours.  The Hero Arts sentiment was stamped on vellum with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.






Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment