Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Kraft Plus | October Challenge


I haven't had much time (or if I'm honest, the inclination)  to scrap lately but I am really enjoying the challenges at the Kraft Plus Challenge Blog.  This month's challenge is another lovely one, and once again, it pushed me out of my comfort zone.  


I'm not one to embellish my layouts very much, but I decided to give this a go while sticking to my typical clean and simple style.  I also have a very large collection of chipboard thanks to the Scrapbooking Memories Masters sponsors, so I decided to overcome my fear of chippy and use some of it up!  I also dug into my collection of old transparencies and Fancy Pants Designs collections.


I tied some twigs together with twine as the base for this cluster...


This chipboard piece from 2Crafty is heat embossed with copper embossing powder from Zing.


Here's another twig wrapped in twine...


I found some leaves from a rose bush in our garden that had a lovely maroon colour, so I layered those under some old Hambly transparency.



This chipboard feather from Imaginarium was painted and then copper embossed just on the tips...


Thanks for stopping by- I have some serious catching up to do on Project Life and posting other random scrapbook layouts.....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment