Wednesday, October 14, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays | CFC144


I decided to play along with CAS-ual Friday's TicTacToe Challenge this month, and I made a card featuring stencilling, die-cutting and embossing.


I started with some watercolour paper and a Stampin' Up star stencil.  I applied Versamark Ink through the stencil and then white heat embossed the stars.  I then watercoloured the background with Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Fossilized Amber.

I die-cut some balloons from plain white cardstock with dies from MFT and then coloured those with the same Distress Inks using a foam ink blending tool.

I took a sentiment from Avery Elle and white heat embossed it on some vellum before trimming it to a banner shape.

Some silver thread for the balloon tails were the final finishing touch.




Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment