Thursday, December 11, 2014

I'm a Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Master!

I can finally share the big secret I have been keeping for the last few months- I'm a 2015 Master!



This was my first time entering- I guess I never had the confidence before now.  I knew as soon as I saw the entry brief that I could give it a red hot go and when I sent off my projects I was hopeful that I might be awarded an Honourable Mention- anything over and above that was going to be an unexpected bonus.

I have been quietly working away on projects that will feature in upcoming issues and I hope to have the Masters issue in my hands very soon.

I am one of ten lovely and talented scrapbookers to have been awarded the title of Master for 2015 and as well as the title, we have won some amazing prizes.  Opening all the boxes of goodies while not being allowed to share the excitement was torture but now we can all shout it from the rooftops :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment