Monday, December 15, 2014

Feeling Sketchy | Sketch #111


It's time for a new card sketch at Feeling Sketchy and as usual we welcome Molossi as our sponsor.


Molossi strive to bring you an online shopping experience where you can relish in a huge range of scrapbooking supplies to compliment your scrapbooking addiction. Here we strive to offer thousands of products including: Albums, Cardstock, Flowers, Bling, Personal Die Cutting Machines, Stickers, Embellishments and plenty more. But it doesn’t stop there, become apart of a scrapping community, enter the stash giveaways and competitions on our Facebook page and/or blog ,  for a large range of page layout ideas, even sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date with the scrapbooking world and monthly promotions.

Molossi offer a $30 chipboard and bling pack every month for one of our challenge winners.

We also welcome Scrapbook Circle as a Challenge Sponsor.


Hello and welcome to Scrapbook Circle!Ever since I was young, it has been important to me to document the stories of my life. From the time I received my first camera when I was eight years old until now, taking pictures and organizing them to tell stories has been an important part of my life.In 2006 my dear friend, Crystal, and I decided to share our love of scrapbooking with others and we started Scrapbook Circle. It has been such a fabulous adventure to get to share our passion for preserving memories with others. After about a year and a half of running Scrapbook Circle, Crystal decided that she needed to focus more time on her family, so she turned her responsibilities over to me. It is such a blessing to be able to preserve my family’s memories and I’m sure you feel the same way about preserving your memories. I am truly thankful everyday for this wonderful opportunity to connect with others who find preserving their memories as important as I do.  I love this creative journey and I hope you will join me as we learn and grow together.

Lisa Andrews

And now to the sketch....


I first decided to flip the sketch 90 degrees anti-clockwise. I then made a card base from kraft cardstock and gathered up some scraps of patterned paper from the Everyday Circus Collection by Fancy Pants Designs.  

I coloured some embossing paste with Distress Ink and applied it using a star stencil on my background paper.  

I then stamped and coloured a stamp and sentiment from Stampin' Up and layered that panel on some die-cut pieces of paper.  

The brads were from my stash.






I just love the texture and interest that the embossing paste adds :-)
I hope you'll play along with us and be sure to pop over to Feeling Sketchy for more inspiration from the DT and for all the challenge details.

No comments:

Post a Comment