Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Feeling Sketchy | Sketch #96


It's card sketch time again at Feeling Sketchy and we welcome back our challenge sponsors.....



I am a fantasy artist residing in the United States.  Being originally from Japan, my work reflects the influence of the vintage shoujo manga and classic tattoo artists of my native country.  There is a strong emphasis on the clean and detailed line art  hand drawn in pen on paper, which is colored digitally in my own unique coloring technique using Corel Painter program.  My fusion of traditional and digital media produces a look reminiscent of watercolor paintings.  I hope my fantasy images will take you into the world of pure imagination, presenting each subject in fluid lines and beautiful colors.  




Molossi strive to bring you an online shopping experience where you can relish in a huge range of scrapbooking supplies to compliment your scrapbooking addiction. Here we strive to offer thousands of products including: Albums, Cardstock, Flowers, Bling, Personal Die Cutting Machines, Stickers, Embellishments and plenty more. But it doesn’t stop there, become apart of a scrapping community, enter the stash giveaways and competitions on our Facebook page and/or blog ,  for a large range of page layout ideas, even sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date with the scrapbooking world and monthly promotions.




Here's the sketch we're playing with.....


Using an Aurora Wings image from here and watercolour pencils I created this.....



If you look closely you can see some subtle shimmer I added with my Wink of Stella marker.....







Be sure to pop over to Feeling Sketchy for all the DT projects and the challenge info.

No comments:

Post a Comment