Saturday, August 31, 2013

Tomorrow's Memories New Product | Carta Bella Rough & Tumble

New product from the recent Summer4 CHA is popping up in stores everywhere including my fave little bricks and mortar store Tomorrow's Memories.  Today I am sharing two layouts using the Rough & Tumble Collection by Carta Bella which I picked up when I popped in this week.


The Rough & Tumble  collection is a charming boy collection full of rich colors and fun icons.  Carta Bella collections are printed on heavy-weight, textured paper so you can easily use a full sheet of patterned paper as a base for your layout.

I did exactly that with my first layout.....





I love using a grid design when I have multiple photos and this came together super-quick.  I used some stickers from the sticker sheet but I created a white border for them first by sticking them to white cardstock and then fussy-cut them out.  I then popped them up a bit with foam squares.

Next up, I created a layout using plain kraft cardstock as my base, and added some distress ink with a stencil in select areas.







I added some washi tape to the top right corner with stickers from the sticker sheet, some alphas from my stash and lastly a pair of glasses cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  The journalling strips were computer-generated using Word and printed on white cardstock.

This was my first time using Carta Bella product- I had assumed they "weren't my style", but this collection suits me very well and I will be sure to check out their other releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment