Monday, August 26, 2013

Project Life Week 34

It's been a busy week as usual, but not as hectic as the week before, if that makes sense!  It was fairly routine except for the fact that Oliver had Friday off school due to mid-term break and I spent many many hours searching for a rental for us to move into. No luck yet, but not panicking just yet either.

This week I used the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Digital Collection and despite this collection's lack of journalling card choices, I just love it and always find a way for it to work.  That's the beauty of digital scrapping- I can take other elements or papers and turn them into journalling cards if I wish ;-)

Here is the LHS.....



Here is the RHS.....



And here is the whole week together.....




Thanks for popping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment