Saturday, August 17, 2013

LPS August Colour Challenge

We have a terrific prize for this month's Life.Paper.Scrapbook challenge winner- a fab Amy Tangerine prize pack from American Crafts!


This is definitely one of those months where I wish I was eligible to enter ;-)  but of course you all can, and the details of how to be in the running are on the LPS Blog.

This month's colour challenge at Life.Paper.Scrapbook evoked feelings of winter, sunsets and sunshine among the Design Team.  The girls created some outstanding layouts, but this month I decided to make two cards instead.

Here is the gorgeous colour palette.....


And here is my first card- lots of white embossing and blended distress inks.  All the stamps are from Stampin' Up.





Here is my second card- I am loving yellow and grey together right now!  I kept this simple with three stamped and punched butterflies in yellow/orange tones.  The butterfly stamp is from Stampin' Up.



Be sure to pop over to LPS for all the challenge details and to see the beautiful layouts from the DT ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment