Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Project Life Week Twenty-One

Hi everyone!  I apologise for being a bit quiet but you know how life gets in the way sometimes, right?  Anyways, I have managed to get Week 21 done, albeit a little bit later than usual, and I hope you like it :-)

This week I used the digital Kraft Edition and as usual I added my journalling in Photoshop before printing everything with my Picturemate printer and slotting it all in the pockets.  I added a little wooden veneer camera from Studio Calico on a punched cream cardstock circle and called it done.  Clean and simple is definitely my go-to style for Project Life.

Here is the LHS.....


Here is the RHS.....



And here is the entire page.....



See you soon for a little reveal of something I've been working on!


No comments:

Post a Comment