Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Project Life Week Nineteen

Week 19 was Back-to-School-Week and Mother's Day week.  Not only did Master 6 go back to school, but Master 2 had his interview with the headmaster.  Master 6 also started two winter sports- Soccer and Auskick and he seemed to really enjoy both.  

This week I used the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic Digital Kit and printed on my PictureMate as I usually do.  I ran into trouble using the printer with my new laptop which is running Windows 8, so I installed it on our PC which runs Windows 7 and everything was fine.  I am not sure what the issue was- I re-installed driver's and installed the software (which looked quite different to how it normally looks) but the software wouldn't talk to the printer.  If you have any tips, please let me know!

Here is the LHS.....




Here is the RHS.....




And here is the entire spread.....



No comments:

Post a Comment